Castle 3x13 Knockdown

Monday, 24 January 2011
10 PM Eastern/Pacific

Oh this ep. Right.

Poison?

lb

More direct…

Well, lead poisoning. :rolleyes:

Intense episode. I haven’t seen one of these on Castle before. But, I’ve only been watching about 8 months.

Bit too intense. Tonight’s episode is just not fun to watch, IMO. :frowning:

Unbelievable…

Killer with a badge.

Ding ding.

Whoa. Very intense indeed.

Was that their first kiss?

Wow. Dark Beckett…

Were ppl watching Harry’s Law tonight? d:

Loved this episode. Moved the Beckett’s Mom’s murder storyling forward but without giving too much away too soon. Less clever banter than some of my favorites, but lots of important dramatic moments. My phone was a-light with texts from my friends and family who also watch the show :slight_smile:

YES, i just saw it too. Totally awesome. I love when Castle do their mythos episodes. It can get so dark nd so real. I wouldn’t want them to do that every episode, but when they do turn it up, it’s one of the best dramas on TV, and other days it’s plain fun and hilarity.

I love when Beckett asked Castle “so why are you here”, and Castle changing the topic. That was a great scene. I also love when mom telling Castle that how ever he feels for Alexis is how she feels about him. That was a wonderful family moment.

Just loved this episode. And I still don’t trust that drug guy, he seems like he is involved one way or another. Who ever killed Beckett’s mom sounds really powerful. I don’t think they can make up a powerful person on the episode they want to reveal him. So maybe he will be showing/already shown himself in the series. He’s not a cop. He’s someone powerful… hmm… drawing blank…

I can’t wait for the next episode of Castle…