Castle 2x16 Mistresses and Mayhem

Monday, 8 March 2010
10 PM Eastern/Pacific

That’s unsettling. :eek:

My guess is that he wasn’t killing his girlfriend, since it’s not even 10 minutes into the show. :slight_smile:

“Conveniently located for your lunchtime spanking needs.” :smiley:

Wow, those photos looked so fake. They couldn’t have sprung for a proper photoshoot?

I had forgotten how much I loved new Castle episodes hehe

“Unless you’ve got a court order, my hands are tied. So to speak.” :smiley:

fabulous father/daughter there hehe

It never fails. Devon Gummersall did it.

The only thing less unexpected would be if the butler did it. :slight_smile:

grad school draaaaaaaaaama! love it :slight_smile:

Aha! The mistress did it!

I knew it!

Clear progression of guilt: butler > Devon Gummersall > mistress. :stuck_out_tongue:

Clean up!

And we’re back to the butler! :smiley:

lol!

oh, theatre…

2 weeks from tonight… noes! I want new Castle every week!!

it’s been a while since the first person they interviewed didn’t end up being the murderer. it’s nice they changed things up.

This whole episode it was bugging me. Who is Lady Irena? I could not place the…um…yeah…face…face, that’s it. Anyway, it’s Dina Meyer or Dizzy Flores from Starship Troopers.

I should mention that this episode made my heart pound, among other things. drops hint to wife about mistress red lipstick

That chica was American Psycho material. She cleaned up, placed her victim in a suitcase, and put together that elaborate setup in the park.

That would be early “plastic sheeting and raincoat” American Psycho, not the later “running down the hall naked, swinging a chainsaw and screaming” American Psycho. :slight_smile: