Carter's Hair

Ok, I know it is petty point but I have noticed something that has remained consistent: at the beginning of every season Carter’s hair starts as a mangled mess…and then by the end it goes back the the short straight look.

Here is my recent example…here she is at the beginning of Season 9.

Am I alone in noticing this?

I’m only midway through 4 in my re-watch and I’ve already noticed it, too. In the earlier seasons her hair goes back and forth for a while, but it definitely starts messy and ends straight. I can’t recall what her SGA or SGU appearances look like, though.

I understand that people’s hair can change over time, but her’s is strangely consistent in what happens at the beginning, middle and end of every season.

Now, T’leac’s blonde soul patch is another conversation completely. That hairy catapiller lasted about four episodes until some producer must have said, “Seriously? Lose that thing.”

That things comes and goes like crazy and it’s AWESOME

It lasted entirely too long. Like all of season 4…

A lot longer in both. It looked darker in SGU too. While that could have just been the lighting, it’s probably more along the lines of not being worth it to go all the way to bright blond just to dye it back for Sanctuary again a day or two later.

I’ve commented on this in gatecast, repeatedly.
I even made jokes throughout season two about “carter super hold moose” as nothing, I mean nothing, seems to move it in the early seasons, I also commented on carter and daniel being hair twins.
Phaze
on the “happy watching simpsons halloween episode number twelve” ID

This thread needs more pics for us to make the decision for ourselves :D:p:cool: