Caprica posters.

http://io9.com/5370529/is-caprica-a-soap-opera-a-sexy-scifi-romp-posters-cant-decide/gallery/

Hmm…Interesting…

Zoe as Eve, I like that.

Could have done without the nakedness though…I’m sorry but she is/looks way to young…

I’d like to see a poster of proto-Larry holding the apple.

Posters 2 and 5 appeal to me the most. If I needed to be sold though, number 5 would do it; the tagline “The future of Humanity begins with a choice” is awesome. The whole family vs family, soap opera deal, doesnt interest me at all.

As an aside: the fetal position poster is almost totally grayed out and shows nothing and the girl biting the apple shows nothing but shoulder, hardly counts as nudity.

I agree wholeheartedly. Seeing those two posters made me feel creepy and that I should watch for Dateline Predator showing up at my door.

Quite honestly it reminded me of the Miley Cyrus pics. I like the idea of it. I just don’t like how it was done…

I really like #1… fits the tone of the show. I think it works because of the nakedness… it’s supposed to be a representation of Eve, who’s usually naked in any classical art I’ve seen.

#5. The tagline plus the two FRAKKING GORGEOUS MEN featured wins me.

Don’t care much for the Twilighty stuff, intentional or not. I’m not a big fan of the Zoe character- she’s as irritating as a busload of middle schoolers… wait… hrmmm…

LOL!

I’ll be watching when it debuts- no matter what the ad campaign looks like!

I think the first one makes her look more like a ghost than any sort of sex object. But I can see why some people might be turned off.

But she isnt underage…so…I dunno if that makes a difference or not.

She looks underage (purposely since her character is underaged) and that makes a big difference.

Her character is also a virtual construct and potentially a robot down the line.

Lots of times when people play underage they end up being revealing naked in some way in teen films.
This is just an exposed back.

It just didn’t work for me. I love the others.

I think there was a purpose to it, so no bother for me, and heack, even if there was no purpose. I do wonder how a world with such as those places exist can live on Skiffy–that is if such places play an important part in the show.

This is the one I like.

Yah, I’d like to see that too. :slight_smile: