BY POPULAR DEMAND: Lucy Lawless v Sigourney Weaver

According to the early reports the Olivia Wilde v Lucy Lawless Deathmatch was a bust, so by Popular Demand here is the Lucy Lawless v Sigourney Weaver Deathmatch. Be gentle folks, these are two incredible ladies.

Oh the pain and doubt.

I’ll go with Lucy. Crazy hard to choose, but if I must, I’ll go with Lucy due to “Coolest Name” and that accent :slight_smile:

Forgive me Ripley.

OB

I SAID IT, I MEANT IT, I’M HERE TO REPRESENT IT.

Just finished watching alien 3 so i officially have a weaver Crush.

Lucy vs Olivia, yeah, that goes to my girl Xena.
This poll… um… yeah, as much as I love Lucy, it’s gotta go to Sigourney. She’s got the loader bot. It’s like the difference between Archer and Archer-roboto at the end of season 3. Take someone that’s awesome and give them a loader that can smack down an alien queen, and even Lucy will have a hard time.

Though… I still see this ending like the Stargate SG-1 episode of The Other Guys, when Carter ends up on the floor with the other blond scientist… Then again, that’s just me. :slight_smile:

I’ve thought about this for a while since first posting this thread. While I think Lucy could take Sigourney in a 1-1 cage match — EASILY — I’d have to say the body of Sigourney’s work outweigh’s Lucy. In other words:

Sigourney’s Alien/Ghostbusters/Dave (1st lady even!!!)/GalaxyQuest/Avatar Characters >>>>>>> Lucy’s Xena/Battlestar Galactica/Spartacus Characters.

Plus Sigourney has crazy lucky and adroit survival skills. So now I have a tie. Lucy wins in cage match fighting but Sigourney wins the character roles (but not by much) and survivability.

So I’ll go with who I would like to be in a Geek Deathmatch with me: Lucy. Sorry Sigourney, Lucy just has more raw fighting skill.

Since it’s a Geek Deathmatch, I went with body of work over current prowess. Lucy is awesome, but I voted Sigourney. Tough question, though.

Whoever wins, we win.