Buffy season 2 episode 3
School hard

Quotes

Buffy that was never proven the fire marshal said that it could have been mice
Snyder: Mice?
Buffy mice that were smoking?

Xander your bad to the bone
Willow i’m a rebel

Spike: “You were there? Oh, please! If every vampire who said he was at the crucifixion was actually there, it would have been like Woodstock. I was actually at Woodstock. That was a weird gig. I fed off a flower person, and I spent the next six hours watching my hand move.”

Willow: Two centuries of dating. if you only had 2 a year. that’s still like 400 dates with 400 different… Why do they call it a mace.

Buffy: “Do we really need weapons for this?”
Spike: “I just like them. They make me feel all manly.”

Spike: You think you can fool me?! You were my sire, man! You were my… Yoda!
Angel: Things change.
Spike: Not us! Not demons! Man, I can’t believe this. You Uncle Tom!

willow: Ask for some Asprin

Rash Thoughts

Anytime an episode begins with a Snyder monolog you know this is going to be good

The first of Spike smashing down the Sunnydale sign.

Drusilla is just perfect crazy, and sexy and off putting and perfect… well I have a crush on her.

best comedic reaction ever when Xander is looking for a stake in Buffy’s purse and finds her tampon.

Buffy’s lemonade is a category 6 biological weapon.

ahh the old gang on PCP explanation

Buffy’s mom is smart enough to see through Snyder. very cool

Let me state this is the episode that made me love this show. There are some good episodes in season 1 but what Spike and Drusilla and later down the road [spoiler]Angelous and perfected with faith and the mayor[/spoiler] added to the show was villains that were fully formed characters. Who you never really wanted to win, but you did care for them. There evil but truly loving to one another. this is the formula the show was built around ever since this episode. I like to compare Buffy the vampire slayer to Batman. in that its only as good as its villains. these are some of the best they’ve created.

than spike kills the Annoying one provoking this reaction from the masses

//youtu.be/Ejm6K0TKwX4&feature=related

Like the man said from now on were going to have a little less ritual and a little more fun around here.

again sorry about the lateness of this, but now were all caught up again

This is the episode that turned buffy from a really good show to a great show for me.

Spike and Dru were a terrific pair of villians for the show. JW really knew how to do villians right.

Spike’s accent is a little rough still

as for quotes, you got the best ones already. here are a couple extras that made me giggle

Snyder: you’re not helping Buffy
Willow: no, we’re hindering

Xander: what’s with you being his sire…what’s a sire!!!

Spike and Dru are–with the exception of Angelus–the best villains in the Buffyverse.