Buffy Season 2 episode 4 Inca mummy girl

Buffy Season 2 episode 4
Inca mummy girl

Quotes

Buffy: I wasn’t going to use violence. I don’t always use violence; Do I?
Xander: the important thing is you believe that

Buffy: Oh I know this one slaying entails certain sacrifices, blah blah, bitty blah. I;m so stuffy give me a scone.
Giles:Its as if you know me

OZ: Well it involves a feather boa and the theme to a summer place… I can’t discuss it here.

Buffy: one of these days your going to have to get a grown up car.

Xander: What was that?
Willow: I shrugged
Xander: next time you should probably just say shrug.
Willow: (as Xander walks away ) sigh.

{Just as an aside here i use this regularly in my everyday life. when I run into relationship troubles. i’ll quietly say “sigh” to myself and it makes me feel a little better}

Hot mummified thoughts

Why is it ancient societies always sacrifice girls seriously someone should call the ACLU.

Every time Jealous Xander shines his ugly personality and is mean to willow i dislike him a little more.

Love the when they make a joke about the mummy rising and all of them figure out the entire plot; in the of course thats what’s gonna happened in a Whedon show… moment

Who ever thought cursed Mummy’s were so hot , i’ll tell you who a mad genius,

Oz, three cheers for oz.

What’s with the Simbad dude, really thats the clothes you decide to do your killing.

Xander continues his life long commitment towards hooking up with demons he thinks are women. and then they try to kill him. its pretty much an analogy for speed dating.

costume role call,

3rd place. Ampata as princess… basically cute girl in a nice dress. can’t go wrong

2nd place. Xander cowboy … classical and props to commitment for the cigar; most shows would have cut it for anti smoking BS

1st place Willow eskimo. Of coarse its the eskimo. What can I say, Willow as an eskimo is… perfect

Oz’s love at first sight moment was great. i mean honestly Eskimo Willow who could resist that?

Jonathan future [spoiler]nerd of ultimate doom.[/spoiler] almost gets killed off and he’s far to much fun for that to happen.

Xander standing up and saving Willow makes up for his all together Douche like behavior.

A good episode by all accounts We got Oz falling for Willow. Hot mummy girl. and Buffy making fun of Giles’s car. and one line of dialog that has helped me through bad times.

Xander: (re bus station) what better way to introduce someone to a new culture than with the stench of urine?

creepy effect: mummy’s dried up empty eye sockets opening–ick!

Amen to the Oz appreciation!

grown-up car…hee!

Sven: is Cordelia even from this country?