Buffy season 2 episode 2 "Some assembly required"

Buffy season 2 episode 2
Some assembly required

Quotes

Xander: it turns me on
Buffy: I fear you

Xander: Now is time to talk about the facts of life
Giles: You know, I deciding this is suddenly its none of your business.
Xander: cause that whole stork thing is a smoke screen

Cordy: I didn’t think yearbook geeks came out of hibernation until spring.

Willow: Love makes you do the wacky

Willow: are we hoping for body or no body
Giles: body would me mean flesh eating demon; No body would point towards the army of zombies thing. Take your pick really.

Buffy: no signs of our mad doctors
Giles: Oh, corpses. Yes, evil. Very good.

Giles: Miss Calendar
Jenny: Call me Jenny miss Calendar is my father

Thought of a weird science like nature

I love how Giles is really interested and not put off from grave robbing, (dudes hardcore deep down)

the first and only time someone is better than Willow at science. [spoiler]Well until the indomitable trio[/spoiler]

Angel should never… ever wear beige. it makes the fashion gods very angry

I think my favorite part of the episode is Giles and Jenny stuff. Something about it is just so adorable.

Whenever a frankenstein is quoting football and trying to get you to decapitate a cheerleader. something is wrong with where you are in your life.

I just love the Giles is just as concerned about Hooking up with Jenny as stopping the Frankenstein brothers.

Rugby is not Football !!! Giles gets 7 1/2 demerits for Insulting football

The end of this episode confirms my yet finished theory than fire solves all problems.
You noticed that huh. :o

P.S. sorry about the lateness my lifes been hellish as of late.

and what the frak was that anyway, a members only jacket?

P.S. sorry about the lateness my lifes been hellish as of late.

this just makes you doubly awesome in my book, NB keeping this up with little (and very late) participation. it’s inspiring. if I weren’t already hooked, I’d feel compelled to check out the show

let me add: Wil’s face while Xander waxes philosophical about not recognizing what’s right in front of you? just rip my heart out. now. get it over with

do I deconstruct your segues?