Buffy season 1 episode 7 Angel

Buffy Season 1 episode 7

Angel

Quotes

Xander: (about Cordy)I don’t know what everyone’s talking about. That outfit doesn’t make you look like a hooker.

Buffy: Angel do you snore?
Angel: I don’t know; been a long time since anyones been a position to let me know.

Willow: No speaking up that way leads to madness, and sweaty palms.

Darla: What do you want
Angel: I want it finished (Pinning Darla to a wall)
Darla: Thats good, Your hurting me thats good too.

Angel: For a hundred years i offered ugly death to all those i met and i did it with a song in my heart.

Darla So many body parts so few bullet lets begin with the kneecaps. No fun dancing without them.

Angst fueled,Teenaged puppy dog love; thoughts

Buffy gets attacked by Kiss in this episode or was that the three… no I’m pretty sure it was kiss.

holy undead guacamole Angel is a vampire.

You get see a deepening of Character for Darla. Just in time to be killing by that Scallywag Angel. But look at Darla’s really got Buffy’s number the whole time.

Overall i do have to say if there’s one thing that bothers me about this episode, is when they set something up so contrived like Darla bites Joyce. just in time for Angel to find her and vamp out just at the right time for Buffy to find them both.

Darla was killed a little offhandedly for my liking but i guess Joss and company did really know what they were going to do in the future with her very cool character. but no one can comeback from the dead better than our girl Darla.

and a collective awwww for the iconic cross burned into angel after they kiss in the end.

this episode is a highlight of the season for me.

just can’t imagine Angel as played by Capt. Tightpants

Fav quotes:

Darla: Do you know what the saddest thing in the world is?
Buffy:Bad hair on top of that outfit.

The Master: Angel. He was the most vicious creature I ever met. I miss him.

Xander:Buffy!Wake up and smell the seduction. It’s the oldest trick in the book.
Buffy:What? Saving my life and getting slashed in the ribs?
Xander: DUH!

The Master:I am weary and their deaths will bring me little joy…Of course sometimes a little is enough.

Fashion Police Blotter:

2 tickets for Darla and those sad schoolgirl outfits. At least we aren’t the only ones who noticed.

1 ticket for Cordy and her 2 of a kind dress. (Fine waived due to railing against Free Trade!)

Oservations:

I love when Willow puts the bottom of her shoe in Xander’s face and
says “Want a free drink?”. Generous and gross.

Darla lisps at least twice in that quote up there. Not to mention
all of the other times so far. Those fangs were giving her hell (Sorry Barb).
When Darla went up in dust, all I could think about was[spoiler] some little Wolfram and Hart flunkey sneaking out of the shadows with a Dustbuster, following a tip from the in-house psychics. You never know when vamp dust will come in handy! [/spoiler]

Getting so much Angel backstory was awesome and pays off for many seasons to come. Just more Jossy goodness!:smiley:
This was a great ep. 2 parties for the price of one fumigation!

Before I rewatched/watched all of Buffy/Angel recently I totally forgot that he was involved from the first episode/season. So weird

[QUOTE=SeelixSeesAll;83294]

[spoiler] some little Wolfram and Hart flunkey sneaking out of the shadows with a Dustbuster, following a tip from the in-house psychics. You never know when vamp dust will come in handy! [/spoiler]

It was “number five” with his wrestling mask and little mail cart

[quote=“Nickname_Boomer,post:5,topic:4908”]

Hey don’t degrade Numero Cinco and the Hermanos Número! They’re heroes. They defeated Diablo Robótico. /solemn nod (Seriously Wesley just repeating it and nodding was so awesome)

Little known fact (and totally made up fact) “Diablo Robótico” was the actually a terminator, but it was 180 feet tall and the second largest flame throwers ever created.