Buffy season 1 episode 3 the witch

Burning hands
Blind eye’s
Switching bodies
Trophy eyes

Quotes

Willow: you were pretending that seeing scantily clad girls in revealing poses is a spiritual experience.

Xander: Who said I was pretending

Xander: I laugh in the face of danger. Than I hide until it goes away

Giles: Why would someone want to harm Cordillia?
Willow: because they meet her.

Amy: well I know I’ll miss the intellectual thrill of spelling out words with my arms.

Crazed Thoughts

Somehow a cheerleader on fire doesn’t make me feel bad, its kind of like watching Nazi’s getting shot, its not good, I mean someone is hurt, but are they really people? Do they have souls?

I’ll let you decide.

Xander asking Buffy out was pretty damn funny (sound effect bomb)

Buffy on redbull, I mean drugs, I mean there was spell, but really it was just a redbull caffeine spell.

I liked the double play with Buffy not digging on Xander and Xander not digging on Willow. All in the same way.

It was a classic Buffy switchero, before such a thing existed. you think it’s the Teenager, but no it’s the mom, and than she traps herself in a trophy. Its like Han in the carbonite accept really, really tiny and kind of funny.

P.s. why is it a mirror can reflect anything I mean I guess it’s a trope and all, with the supernatural but just once I want someone to try to deflect a spell and the thing smashes apart the mirror and hits them.

All in all a good episode. No great but good. I liked the interaction between Buffy and her mom, Nicholas Brendan really starts to show his comedic chops. And I like the twist they pull off in the end.

This ep was so Freaky Friday!! Those Madison girls getting trapped in other forms! Slayerettes!

Oz: You ever notice that cheerleading trophy? It looking at you no matter where you stand.

It was a good ep and sets up some fun to come. Xander alludes to a railroad Spike. Amy will be changed into a rat. Good times.

Keep up the recaps NB! I’m wit ya!

me too–love Xander & Wil bursting in to save the day when it’s all over. Wil looks so fierce with that bat