bsg the broadway musical

what a great idea - mine of course.
wouldn’t it be cool, once we know the full story, to have a bsg musical.
-even better if bear mccreary was involved.
i hope there are some lyricists working on this.

I’m sorry… all that comes to mind is a chorous line of bullet-head cylons doing high kicks… and while I would love to see that, I just could not keep a straight face during the performance.

This is why I’m the man to write the music for this show. It would be a riot! The climax, of course, would be the Centurion’s moving song about how he longs to someday achieve sentience (to be sung to a very sorrowful, swaying melody in a moderately slow tempo):

Vvvvv, Vv, Vvvv
VVVVVvvvvv, Vvvvv, Vvv
V________(long, held note), Vvvvv, Vv
V.

:smiley:

i was thinking more of a cylon version of “popular” from wicked. :smiley:

Vvvvv, Vv, Vvvv
VVVVVvvvvv, Vvvvv, Vvv
V________(long, held note), Vvvvv, Vv
V.

No, it’d have to be the old-style Cylons for that moving ballad

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ryU-j33Qh5E

That’d be more like that early episode of South Park with the guy without a voice box (Ned?) singing “Kumbaya.”

“Byyyyyy your co-maaaaaaand…” (sung in a monotone with rousing orchestral music in the background)

(How I wish I could sit down and figure something like this out with MIDI right now!)

Tigh, I’m afraid I don’t know “Wicked.” :frowning:

BSG Musical…

Beat

Breaks out in spontaneous, energetic laughter. Does not cease laughing for what seems to be… exactly three, full minutes.

wow
thats horrifing

here is the secret preview for episode 4.01, the all musical episode like in buffy the vampire slayer. you saw it coming with the “all along the watchtower” Here is the leaked preview:

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/3017900

Give my regards to Boxy,
and to his little robot bear.
Tell all the gang on ol’ New Caprica
that they should not be there.
Tell them that Gaius Baltar
Has sold out the whole human race.
So give my regards to ol’ Boxy,
but frakin’ get back into space.

Genius!
I so wish I had thought of that.
I’ve been making these things at work staring my co-workers.

(If you set up the mouths right, the action film one is super-fantastic good times!)