BSG is Now On Netflix Instant Watch

I dunno if this is old news, but I found out this morning so its made me very happy. All of BSG is now available on Netflix Instant Watch. I never finished watching (I know, shame on me) the show so I’m particularly excited :smiley:

I had heard the news. Once The Simpsons goes up I’ll have wasted hundreds of dollars on DVD sets I no longer have any use for.

To clarify: the 1970s BSG has been on IW for what feels like forever, but the NEWS! Is that OUR BSG is now on Instant Watch.

Sure, I also have all the DVDs… but I think the universe wants me to watch it again! :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t be so divisive. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, just remember that they take stuff down from time to time too. Was right in the middle of watching one series when they did that…

Also, I just happened to see that new BSG was up as well…and the credits for ‘33’ just rolled. :slight_smile:

Instant BSG woo hoo!
They only got me for the season three DVD’s. SUCKERS!

in HD no less, very impressive. Ive tried to not watch any BSG since the series ended, so that maybe when I do rewatch it some of it will still be a bit fresh for me. but them being one click away is really testing my patience…

And again and again and again…
This has happened before…

BSG is on my IW
So is Firefly & Serenity

In more “you spent $35 for half a season? LOLS” news, Amazon’s Gold Box sale for teh whole day is BSG on Blu-Ray or DVD at an outrageous discount compared to what us idiots paid for it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

That being said, I figure being that full-price adopter helps the studios gauge actual hardcore fan interest, so I don’t feel THAT bad about it.

along with bsg there Stargate Universe , Eureka, psych also some great shows that are on netflix. here are some other great scfi shows that are a classic like Quantum leap , x files , red dwarf , dr who

wow that deal… i don’t have a blu ray, don’t have plans for getting one soon, and already have all the dvd’s but… that deal…