BSG Boardgame

Hey all I am new to posting but not new to the site.
Anyways, I am a huge boardgame fan and while trolling at Boardgamegeek.com I just discovered that there is a brand new BSG boardgame coming out. It’s being put out by one of the best companies out there, Fantasy Flight Games, they are known for their great game components so I am sure that this will be a huge hit !!!

here is a link to the press release:
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/bsg/pdf/2008_press_release_BSG.pdf

Hope you all are as excited as I am

I am sooooooo getting this!

Your turn to pick a card: “Starbuck walks in on you, pants down, in your lab. Lose a turn.”

I can image Baltar delivering that Real Genius line about the jello, but in his nervous semi-British accent: “No, no, I was hot, and I was hungry.”

Of the many types of geek that I am, I count “boardgame geek” near the top of the list.(Even my avatar is a boardgame piece.)

I can vouch for Fantasy Flight Games only in my huge appreciation of their Twilight Imperium game–very fun, playable and well-balanced. I’ve played it many times, in person and online as an “play-by-email” game (took nearly a year to finish the game, but such is the nature of PBEM.

Your turn to pick a card: “Starbuck walks in on you, pants down, in your lab. Lose a turn.”

mmm…Yeah…I’m pretty sure thas not what they meant by “semi-cooperative” :smiley:

Bah, I’ve got the original, what do I need a new one for. :wink:

I like this idea of making up cards for the game…

It is revealed you are a Cylon. Kill the player to your left. Roll die again

Had that. The review is spot on. The cardboard vipers were the only things worthwhile in that game.

Hrmm. It might be fun to do a Fluxx-style game like this.

“Jayne likes your plan. Lose a turn.”

I am so buying this.

MEET UP for BSG board game playing. Seriously.