BSG 3x05 Collaborators

Tigh or Adama…who would you prefer to have mad at you? I think I’d poop myself at either one

This is where I think this whole set up falls on it’s face. None of these people know what Gaeta actually did

Adama…I can handle an out of control drunk with no control of his emotions (I think its a hockey thing for me)…but Adama…he has that eye of the tiger…you don’t frak with that…

:edit: …I can’t imagine why Gaida held his breath and didn’t say it right there that he was the informant…

at least the lynch mob has rules…

and he has to rely on the 6s…I’d be scared

ugh Lee’s hair right now…what is WITH the swirl in front?

I would think that’s his best chance of the whole lot…heh

Oh no, they’re the least reliable

I’d say the 8’s were…least he knows one Six for sure is in his pocket…though he’s too messed up to realize it…and there…she…is…

Baltar and Six is one of the most really destructive relationships ever put on screen

Starbuck is the LAST person you want on a jury if you aren’t interested in vengeance

More the Ellen and Sol??
I think I just see too much of myself in those two…

Ellen & Saul never really felt real to me until after New Caprica. Six & Baltar were there from the start

Sam and Kara are also jumping up the frak’ed up scale pretty quickly…come to think of it…the HAPPY couples are a lil few and far between here…

This, this is why I hate people who try to subvert the system. The system doesn’t work if you go around it, for whatever reason

Yeup…he was the source…now don’t you ALL feel like dicks!!!

and once again Roslin handles the situation like a CHAMP…

Gods, that was hard the first time…this time even more gut wrenching…the palpable raw open wounds scattered around is just soul searing

I find myself seeing and feeling it more this time (the 3rd time)…especially with Kara…I never realized how much she crumbled…

She is lost, angry & desperate. She’s punishing herself for ever being happy & she wants everyone to be as miserable & confused as she is