Bruce Wayne A.K.A. Batman (Christian Bale) vs James “007” Bond (Daniel Craig)

<pics to follow>

Hello GWCers! This past weekend Iron Man 3 opened in theaters here in America. Iron Man is, by definition, a man of gadgets as well as physical talent and prowess. But Tony Stark has even modified himself. He has to. He has shards he needs to keep away from his heart in order
to stay alive.

Two other men that love their gadgets, however are not personally modified, are Bruce Wayne and James Bond. Bruce has his cars, helicopters, multi-use belts, suits and secret caves. James Bond has his guns, watches, cars (mostly Austin Martins), tracking devices, bugs, and incredible transportation devices from jetpacks to small jets to fold-up briefcase helicopters.

Bond has Q. Bruce has Lucius Fox.

Both are insanely well equipped. NIYKWIM. Wait. Strike that. Reverse that. Thank you.

Batman Tech 6 – part History Channel series

//youtu.be/_BXPOENATC8

Popular Mechanics 23 Most Memorable Bond Gadgets

Both men are also highly skilled and trained hand-to-hand combat experts. Bruce was trained by the League Of Shawdows led by Ra’s al Ghul. Bond is trained by some of the world’s best combat operatives. Neither man has an issue of fighting or navigating themselves at great heights.

Two men enter, one man leaves, who will it be? Who?

It depends, to a very large extent, which bond we’re talking about, the daniel craig bond doesn’t have any gadgets, Batman would kick his ass.

If it’s the Sean Connery bond, then batman has no chance. Since we seem to be focused on the most recent bond, then sorry, Batman will win.
Phaze
on the “watching old NCIS, still playing catch up only in season 2” ID

Astin Martin!

XD

Craig Bond far superior than Bale Batman.

Craig character is complex in deed and action. Motivations are many, from rage, anger, fear, longing and loss. Bale is a sad cardboard cutout with none of my favorite aspects of “The Batman”.

//youtu.be/l5C7LMOWyYc

Oh, and two words:

Vesper Lynd

OB

P.S. Bond wouldn’t take 10 years off and mope around his mansion :slight_smile:

I’ll go with Batman on this one. The same reason why Batman would beat Superman. He will out-think, out-plan, and ultimately out-manuever 007. Batman will be 10,000 moves ahead of 007 the entire way. It won’t matter if 007 could win in a fist-fight, Batman will make sure there is never a fist fight to begin with.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

~Shooter Out