Bring in the SKYNEXT podcast boys for the GWC #117 Terminator discussion

Hi all,

I’m trying to get the awesome 3some’s attention. I’m a BIG fan of the Terminator franchise; and the Skynext podcast is my second favourite show right after GWC.

Please, please, pls bring these boys in for the GWC #117 discussion :):p;):smiley:

Yeah, I’d be up for that. Poofy? Lady D? Bunktime?

The awesome 3some are The Chuck, the Sean & the Audra, dude. Their names shouldn’t be taken lightly :eek:

All i can say is I will never see Chuck, Audra, and Sean the same after this lol

You know something? It’s getting to where I don’t know if these are planned or not.

Whoa! That would be Beyond cool! I don’t think it would work out though at least not in time for 117.

Perhaps bring them aboard to talk about The Sarah Connor Chronicles?

That would be very cool- it’s a series I didn’t expect to like and, while I am not a huge fan, actually rather enjoy.

…i hope the galactica 3 are reading this? CYLONmatrix; Watercooler Actual, dradis contact!

firstly: i feel the need for a cigarette after reading this post

secondly: Big honkin Steve and his hetero lifemate on GWC would be pretty awesome.

Lastly: Is it to late for chocolate pie?

could you be so kind as to bring in the Skynext podcast boys for the upcoming GWc podcast about The Sarah Connor Chronicles?

Thank you kindly, in advance. :slight_smile:

Ok, so the Terminator arc has been over and done with. :cool:

But one time-travel movie we really, coulda-woulda-shoulda cover is 7 monkeys!

12 Monkeys?

Doh!

Stupid me :cool:

Just checking…wanted to make sure I hadn’t missed out on some crazy Brad Pitt crossover action involving 12 Monkeys and Seven >.>