Boston Marathon: GWC

All Boston GWCers are accounted for. Wanted to have a central place to let everyone know. Our thoughts and prayers are with Boston today.

Words can not express.

I am glad that the GWCers I have come to know and love- whether I’ve hugged you or not- are accounted for.

Stay safe and healthy, my friends.

love, me! b!

My cousin was on the sidelines at the marathon. She was positioned about a mile from the finish line. She witnessed the commotion but had no idea what was going on. Her phone started to buzz with folks’ concern. I sent her a txt as soon as I heard and checked in with her when I got home from work. She was at home and just baffled by what had happened.

This act is irredeemable and a crime against humanity. I couldn’t imagine having to cope with this on a daily basis for over a decade. The people of Israel have lived under these conditions.

The Scoutmaster of my Boy Scout troop has a daughter who was actually right there about an hour before the attack. She left before the bombs went off, but it led to a couple tense hours for him while the cellular network was overwhelmed.