Born to Run (ep. 2.22, spoilers?)

So much happened in this episode, the mind spins with the ramifications and the possibilities.

Have we just seen a skip in John’s timeline?
What IS Weaver’s game?..heck, what is Weaver?
Where is ___________'s chip now?

Will there be a third season??

Its a great end to the season. turned everything on its head. left us with a whole bunch of cool new questions to think about. and just how cool is it to have a liquid metal terminator on there side well maybe. but…

its a horrible end to the series if there not renewed. With one exception. just a whacked out theory but maybe they ended it this way to be cohesive to the new movies time line.

Weaver is that T-1000 from the SuB, John asked if she’d help.

Ooh! The one who told Jessie to tell John Connor the answer was no?
Good call! I never would have put that together.

I love the scene with Jessie and Cameron, when Jessie asks what the question was and Cameron says “Will you join us?” Which was repeated as Weaver’s question to Cameron (delivered through Ellison and the priest).

Gods, I hope so! I’d hate to never know what would have happened next.

Yeah, in one of the other forums we talked about it and put alot of that together. thats why she always protected him and also her daugther. she’s there to help make it so human ans Terminator or AI can live together more like the end of BSG.

Somehow, Cromartie being able to deliberately roll 20s on a d20 struck me as the most sinister sign yet.