bobby singer vs giles

So here it is father figure vs father figure.

In this corner a former delinquent turned watcher and the other a Current delinquent.

To qualify this vote, y’all would have to watch the episode of Buffy where Giles regresses to his adolescent ways. Even Buffy was shocked!

Also, the dude hosted a documentary series on all things supernatural, “True horror with Anthony Head”. His monologue at the end of the episode on demonic possession was most haunting & hair raising for me. Methinks he had to get things off his chest regarding real demons and real evil after ending his acting stint on Buffy.

He also had a gig narrating a bunch of Dr Who shows.

On the other hand, Mr Beaver has 111 acting gigs listed on IMDB, including Supernatural & Deadwood.

Both men have long impressive resumes. It’s a tough call.

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

voted for giles because there are way more buffy/giles fanfics than bobby/wincest fanfics. So… i think giles is the hotter father figure.

Well me I go with bobby by a hair. True in "band candy " Giles does show some kick but attitude but bobby, just seems tougher in fight besides the massive quantity of guns.

I think it came down to when Giles sold his soul to a demon he pretty much gave up until buffy killed it. Bobby tracked down the demon and black mailed it into releasing him. Just seems more bad ass, and did i mention the guns…

surely you’ve noticed the irony in that statement.

The irony had indeed escaped me: although, said unobserved irony could not be spotted at 3 in the morning. From my fine if not blurry eyed vantage point.

Are talking a celebrity deathmatch here?

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk