Boards running slow.

Are the boards running slow for everyone else today? I’ve also been unable to log in a few times today.

Just curious if the GWC knuckle draggers are aware of the problem and are on top of it.

The knuckle draggers are aware and the problem is definitely not limited to you. Chuck has been working on the problem since 8am this morning…so remember to thank him for the thankless job of supporting a forum and taking time away from a paying gig for our benefit!

Yes, the gutter is flowing slowly today. Everybody bring a shovel and help out!

I’ve had the similar issue… (in case that helps fix it…)

Thanks to all who keep things running around here! :smiley:

I think we need to resurrect the “Chuck is Awesome!” thread

'cause he is :smiley:

Praise be to Chuck for all his hard work. We are thankful one and all

Yes, thank you, Chuck! I’m sure admin-ing this site can be a thankless job some days. So thank you very, very much and May the Force Be With You!

Systems administration is not always fun and easy. When things go boom, somebody has to pick up the pieces. Chuck, you have my thanks for what you do. I know how hard it can be taking time away from a paying gig to handle something else. Still, I thank you deeply for your gracious efforts.

Well, we could, but it really wouldn’t be a “thankless job” then, would it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Your smart(sorrybarb) reflex just never turns off, does it? ;):stuck_out_tongue:

Solai RMHPH

Let me join the circle jerk and say thank you Chuck.

Sorry for the alarm, whenever the site goes down and I start to go into withdrawl.

well im doing all i can. but when BSG kicks off again im sure it will be better once BSG kicks off again.