Blade Runner

Any particular version of Blade Runner, or all of 'em?

To quote Chuck on Twitter:

Any will work for our discussion. Hell, I need to run down all the differences.

Another classic Sci-Fi arc, love it. Although I still hope a Philip K. Dick arc is on the table for the future.

I’d venture it’s a certainty. There’s just so much to draw from.

Yes, but Blade Runner would be the core, the centerpiece, the flagship, the one film to rule them all…

Frakkin’ awesome…CE3K And Blade Runner in the same fortnight!

SQUEEEEEE!!!

Thanks guys, really looking forward to those, but also looking fwd to ET. Not one of my favs but still good for a look.

Gaf

Do I get cast out into the sci fi wilderness if I admit that I’ve never seen Blade Runner from start to finish.

Checks Codex of Geek Law Um, yeah, looks like you do. And that’s only the end part. So you might not want to admit that.

Do I get cast out into the sci fi wilderness if I admit that I’ve never seen Blade Runner from start to finish.

You’ll get off with a slap on the wrist because you have proven your geekdom in other arenas. You still have to watch it though.

You won’t be cast out…BUT you must atone.

You are probably safer then I will be after I drop this bomb. :o

Blade Runner is a good movie but IMO overrated. It’s a classic, a must see and an important part of sci-fi history but I never get the desire to just re-watch it. :eek:

Are there going to be any more classic sci-fi films after Close Encounters or are we then going to move on to the next thing?

Yes, Blade Runner is after Close Encounters. :smiley:

I mean what I am thinking, now what I say. Are we doing any more classic sci-fi after Blade Runner, or are we then on to the next arc?

Blade Runner!

seanscream

Is Blade Runner that movie with Harrison Ford and EJO, it was made in 1982, I see it on Netflix and I will add it to my Q.