Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood trail July 23rd 6PM EST

Black Lagoon: Roberta’s Blood Trail

July 23rd 6PM EST

Episodes 1-4

Plot Summary:

The assassination of the head of the Lovelace family in Venezuela sets his maid, a former terrorist named Roberta, on a bloodthirsty quest for revenge at any cost. The search for the culprits leads her to Roanapur, causing a massive commotion in Thailand. Garcia, heir of the Lovelace legacy and someone who regards Roberta as a precious family member, also travels to Roanapur and wants to make a deal with the Lagoon Company.

//youtu.be/xbY6XsGkVq8

I only listed episodes one through four because of timing issues, starting at the top of the hour and bottom of the hour worked out so well with the others. And trying to squeeze in the fifth episode might interfer with other fraks on the schedule.

Qued up and ready, how do you like the remixed opening music?

Between hearing Japanese and reading French, I should be able to get the gist, right? :rolleyes:

Your not using the link I posted last week? It is in english…

How do I keep missing these things? :frowning:

There’s no other frak tonight until Stargate in 4 hours.

Lemme relisten.

http://www.watchanimeon.com/black-lagoon-roberta-s-blood-trail-episode-1/

OK I guess we can do ep 5 also then, does the arc end with five? Or do we have to wait a few more weeks for the ending?

Got it. Thanks.

All 4 parts are there?

Started.

It’s ok. d: I’m not a big fan of the original.

I’m OK with doing as many as we can tonight.

5th should be the end of this arc. It was released recently and I haven’t watched yet.

Each episode is broken into two parts, each part is available from the link. You will need to search the site for each episode though, but the engine is prety good and you can also search alphabetically…

Little Revy?

I dunno how much Omra has seen, but you both should be in for a ride.

I think little Roberta.

Rosarita???

America sure gets a black eye from this arc, we look like total dicks.:rolleyes:

Younger Roberta had eyes like Revy.