Black Lagoon June 11th 6PM ET

A bit more kidnapping and bit less cargo. :slight_smile:

So now they’re pirates? :confused:

Daddy is a dick…

Well, Rock is. The others were already.

“They might have a powerful hankering to eat sometime this month.” What ever it takes to eat right? :slight_smile: Plus they need to pay for the repairs to that bar lest their assholes get welded shut.

[spoiler]I’m disappointed Rock never got a chance to pay that company back.[/spoiler]

Yeah, get them welded shut could ruin someones whole day after all.

I remember The Rock being a little more buff and with shorter hair, must be another Rock… :smiley:

And, one less crazy sister. d: Wait, that’s Revy’s role…

This one seems way smarter though. d: Even though he was named for being dumb as a rock I think.

Revy is almost a Reaver, though Rock and another person wind up mellowing her a bit, just a bit.

I like the animation style in this. It looks realistic without going for that creepy doll look.

American audiences would have loved to see Rock do more against his boss, but I bet for Japanese viewers just standing up to him and openly defying him in front of other employees and quitting was quite dramatic, and a cultural taboo.

Lol at the parrot.

Nice tooth…

True enough. If this was American-made, the boss would have gotten 'sploded in his limo in the last episode. :slight_smile:

I’m trying keep stuff spoiler free for Badger. d:

The Russian aint crazy, she is just ruthless.

Yeah, it’s one of the better styles. Dutch is sort of Jet Black 2.0 looks and style wise.

Good point. Thanks.

I was thinking he should have been punched in the face.

Both? (: