Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure 2/27 @ 8 PM ET

To be fair, the pudding cans weren’t part of the repairs, they were just sitting up there.

My roommate just noticed what movie I was watching. She’s angry because she has to go back to campus

Another change if this movie was made now: winding a watch? He’d probably just check the time on his cell phone. Which leads one to wonder how cell phones would function when travelling through time.

Not a lot of sword-wielding terrorists these days. Dude still would have gotten himself tased.

He’d forget to charge his cell phone that morning.

Maybe it’s just me, but I never had to read a history report in front of the entire school. Or write a history report in high school at all for that matter.

I could see that. The movie would definitely a lot less dialogue when Bill and Ted spent half of it texting each other. :slight_smile:

I wrote reports, but the public speaking was generally a separate thing.

So. Much. '80s. Mall hair! :eek:

Siggy is not a geek, he is a dweeb

“Why do keep asking me these questions?”
“Tell me about your mother.” :smiley:

One of my favorite montages of all time

“Things are more moderner than before.”

So true. So true.

Why’d they take Beethoven in? He just sold 5 keyboard for that guy

Sometimes a corn dog is just a corn dog. :smiley:

Yeah, I never got that. Getting a musician of that caliber to demonstrate your wares could only be good for business. Why’d they call security in the first place?

Sigmund Freud was good, but even he couldn’t psychoanalyze someone by interviewing his son.

“…Miss of Arc…” :smiley:

If only they could have explained to Napoleon about land wars in Asia. :rolleyes:

They should have told him to start in Australia