Best way to promote new podcast?

Just as a point of curiosity, what is the best way to promote a new podcast?

I didn’t want to pull a “bad form” and post the name and link to our new Podcast (My fiance and I have started one that is fun), but wanted to get some ideas from the friends here as to where and how we should be looking at getting this out there a little better.

Thanks for the pointers. We’ve mentioned GWC, as it and several others have been inspirational to our wanting to do this. So thanks for that as well. :slight_smile:

Of course, if GWC has any bumpers or such, we’d LOVE to include them.

Edit: And was told that it’s ok to put the name/location in here. Our podcast is Chris and Crys Take Over the World. It’s located at http://www.crysthewolf.com/chrisandcrystakeworld/

It’s not able to be searched for via Itunes just yet (we applied and are waiting). The info from our Facebook page states the following “Chris and I (Crystal) have decided to start a new podcast together, called “Chris and Crys Take Over The World”. If I’ve invited you to like this page it’s specifically because I thought you might enjoy it. I did not invite everyone I know. If you hate podcasts, please feel free to disregard, but we’re hoping that you’ll give it a chance even if you’ve never listened to one. We’ll be talking about life, the universe, and everything, including our lives, media, our awesome friends, various things going on in the world, our philosophies. and whatever else we think is particularly interesting that day. You won’t love and agree with everything you say… in fact we’re hoping you don’t. We think disagreements start some really great conversations, and we’re as eager to learn from you as we are to share with you. I hope you join us in this new adventure!”

My personal podcast is http://www.crysthewolf.com/wanderingfalcon and I hope others like it as well. In the other podcasting thread on here (currently below this post) I mention some of the specifics on how we are recording these. Mine is with a cheap headset…whereas Take Over the World is recorded with a Roland R-05. Lots of fun with both podcasts. Feedback is greatly appreciated, btw.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the “move”. Hive Mind is a much better spot.

Currently, there is a problem connecting to our Database. Hrm…Murphy is ascendant right now…just when I go to pimp the cast and let others know about it, it can’t be reached. Gotta love random happenstance at times. :wink:

Edit: Our host is good. We are back up.