Best Terminator music?

What’s your favorite Terminator music?

You guys have to check out the T4 theme…with the radio fuzz I was talking about earlier… I think Bear McCreary was behind it…

I have a set of Sci-fi techno remixes that I listen to every once in a while and Terninator is one of my fav remixes.

I am really starting to hear the Bearness in SarConChron, and it’s awesome! I may just have to change my vote

I LOVE this new theme, definitely the best so far

Correction on the Terminator Theme: I had a brain cramp and was thinkng about something else (likely John Carpenter) when I identified the classic Terminator theme as Cameron’s…

The composer was Brad Fiedel. Original Terminator movie, in case you didn’t watched it (and it’s on cable this month, so keep yr eyes open), has some interesting variations on it, including a piano piece I’ve informally dubbed “Terminator Love Theme” that plays while Reese and Sarah create John Connor.

Ah no Baltar choice.

For my part its You could be mine, from Guns. It’s not the best to relate to Terminator, but everytime I hear it, it kicks me right back to the Terminator 2 movie. Witch is the Third greatest movie of all time (a little behind Indiana Jones 1 and godfather).

I hope the T-1000 is back in the fifth one. And not used to baby sit a little girl.

They way I interpreted the GWC methodology, “Baltar” is just a mandatory option for BSG-related polls. And if we turn our back on methodology, are we a race worth saving?

GNR is, however, a correct answer. It might not be the best Guns song, but it’s a unique hard-rock nugget.

I just got the first Terminator soundtrack. It is awesome. OK, granted, half the 80s-synth action-music stuff sounds really dated. But that’s still not so bad. And the variations on the main theme are frickin’ awesome, especially the piano bit that plays while Sarah and Reese make John.

“If you have the means, I highly reccommend you get one.”

love the NIN “Whole world went away” in the new trailer

That’s on a mix I listen to all the time, often on an all-day loop at work. So when it came up, it was like Terminator World now featured a slice of my life.

Will there be an episode where Lena Headey is mysteriously drawn to an old piano and play a haunting version of the Brad Friedel theme? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thread bump. Anyone’s mind changed since T-IV?

Ongoing correction: Original Terminator music was by Brad Fidel, who rules.