Best Star Trek Crew Collague

I was having a discussion with a really good friend of mine today and the topic of “who’s your favorite ______” with Star Trek crew positions came up. Basically the idea is very similar to frakkintalos’ Cast your own Star Trek crew thread he posted about 4 years back with some modifications. You can only choose a character/actor from an existing Star Trek show or movie, but you can mix and match. Basically, who is your favorite Captain, First Officer, Doctor, Helmsman/Navigator/Ops, Security/Tactical, Science Officer, Engineer, Communications/Counselor/Scifi Babe/Hunk.

Here’s Mine:

Captain: Capt Kirk/Chris Pine

First Officer: Sub-Commander T’Pol/Jolene Blalock - toss up with Maj Kira/Nana Visitor from DS9 but went for the Vulcan instead

Doctor: Leonard McCoy/DeForest Kelley

Helmsman/Navigator/Ops: Lt Tom Paris/Robert Duncan McNeill

Security/Tactical: Lieutenant Worf/Michael Dorn

Science Officer: Lt. Commander Jadzia Dax/Terry Farrell

Engineer: Commander Charles ‘Trip’ Tucker III/Connor Trinneer

Communications/Counsoler/Scifi Babe/Hunk: Seven of Nine/Jeri Ryan

I wanted to put Riker in there too but I think Chris Pine and Jonathan Frakes wouldn’t have meshed well together. So let me know what you think and who your choices would be!

~Shooter OUT

BAM!

any questions?

OB

Captain: Capt Kirk/William Shatner

First Officer: Maj Kira/Nana Visitor

Doctor: Dr. Leonard McCoy/DeForest Kelley

Helmsman/Navigator/Ops: Lt Cmdr Data/Brent Spiner

Security/Tactical: Lieutenant Worf/Michael Dorn

Science Officer: Commander Spock/Leonard Nimoy

Engineer: Lt. B’Elanna Torres/Roxann Dawson

Communications/Counsoler/Scifi Babe/Hunk: Seven of Nine/Jeri Ryan

Upon review of my list I noticed (apart from Bones), my crew would kick all other crews’ arse. I picked an ornery bunch. I’ve got an android and a Borg, One and a half Klingons, a Vulcan, and…well…judo-chop Shatner. Talk about conflict, I would love to write for this crew. Come to think of it, this makes an OSSIM fan-fic idea.

cough

//youtu.be/gL3OXcnxU7Q

McCoy is an OG/BAMF … imho :slight_smile:

OB

No offense to Bones. I meant fisticuffs. That being said, Karl Urban’s Bones would probably tear a Klingon apart.

Understandable … FT :slight_smile:

Mr. Urban ( if that is your REAL name ) … you have a chance ( slight tho it may be ) to replace McCoy. Until that time comes … YOU’RE SUSPECT!

//youtu.be/-JBvfZTx-vs

OB