Best Poster in the Verse

via AICN, on sale soon.

Holy craaap!! And Solai’s birthday just past. Well, there’s always the holidays! Thanx for sharing Pike.

That poster is a thing of beauty, that is the truth. Perhaps I get that for you this time around 'talos?

I would like to have that in my classroom and not say a thing. Wonder how many people would have a WTF moment?

Wow… that is really, really cool. I’d have to hang it from a string so I could flip it around depending on my mood.

Also, Welcome to the forum, Big Hairy Bee!

OMG Pike, that poster is so beautiful ! Tks.
Wouldn’t that look great as a wallpaper.

Welcome Big Hairy Bee

Welcome aboard. And yes, that would be hysterical. (Although, if the kids start putting weird answers down on test, you’d only have yourself to blame.)

Maaaan, not only is that redicously cool. I’m its a GREAT tool for people who indulge in the roleplaying game. Man…i’d want to like frame that or something. Which would be really hard. Great find Pike i think remember hearing about them making this on the signal but nothing on the date of release.

And there I was, thinking the title of this thread might refer to me.

Solai’s birthday? Did I seriously miss that?

Best poster in the verse??

do i really have to choose, i love all you good folk, Pike and Solai are like posting gods around here, Galaxy Ranger is legend… Lady D is just brilliant. we have Kera with just loads of heart, RMHPH, with a wit to match just about anyone. and so many more absolutely great people. Armando and DFX my own personal Music experts. and let us not forget the three that started all this. and literally hundreds of others around that make this place the best. So its impossible for me to choose the best poster in the verse.

No wait a minute, i can. Who started the gutter thread again? :wink:

Just kidding you all just rock. oh and that poster thing was pretty cool too