Best Pirate

Who’s the best pirate, Wesley from The Princess Bride or Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean?

Jack is way more creative in close combat

The correct answer, of course, is [C] Peter Sunde.

So between the Dread Pirate Roberts and CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow? Since we don’t see much pirating from the Dread Pirate Roberts, Jack not the monkey of course should be the winner.

But you have to admit, Wesley is a much better swordsman, and he beat a giant in a fist fight and let us not forget he outsmarted a Sicilian.

what, wha? Wesley is a pirate?.. i have got to rewatch Princes Bride… I thought that getup is the proto-Zorro.

If you forgot something as critical as the actual identity of the Dread Pirate Roberts, then you surely need to rewatch the movie!

And I will be calling you Shirley until you do.

Shirley.

Oooo I wish I could vote for undead monkey Jack! He’s impossible to catch which is the best skill a pirate can have. But if I must be serious I must go with Captain Jack Sparrow since we don’t really see much pirating on the part of the Dread Pirate Wesley.

i shirley have no memory of the Dread Pirate Roberts, he’s just the Wesley/Robin Hood Men in Tights to me :stuck_out_tongue:

In the end, he got the girl. The most beautiful girl in all the land. I would call that a win!:smiley:

And Jack didn’t even get the rum!

This is true. And the girl possesses one of the rare pairs of perfect breasts, no less.

Oooohhh. So torn.

Do I vote for a seemingly gentleman pirate with a dreadfull past or a seemingly dim-witted pirate with a horse shoe up his …

Oh the pressure, the pressure of a decision…

For a moment I thought Wesley crusher . That just makes no sense at all. But of course it’s Jack, he’s also the best captain the best drinker. The best at lawn bowling and the best astronaugt of all time. I know what your saying he’s never even been to space… well that’s how good he is.

Jack Sparrow > Wesley? INCONCEIVABLE!

Because we share a name I gotta go with Wesley. Imagine how bad ass it would be if these two teamed up. Epic!

I vote for Wesley on this one for a simple reason: this isn’t about who can fight better, this is about who is the better all around Pirate. Valid point was made that we don’t actually see Wesley engage in piracy, but what do we know about him? He is the Dread Pirate Roberts which essentially is the most successful Pirate franchise ever created. If the goal of a Pirate is to be successful, then Wesley is part of a long line of the most successful Pirates the world has ever seen!

WESLEY FTW!

How dare you ignore the Ice Pirates.

How. Dare. You :wink:

That movie DOES NOT HOLD UP. I also may have seen it in the theatre :oops:

I’m partial to all characters named Wesley.