Been wondering about Tigh's War record.

What if there was a Saul Tigh. What if the Cylons had a captured human named Sasul Tigh. Born on Caprica. Joined as an enlisted man. Fought his way up to officer. What if the record is real? What if the memories are real? What if at the end of the war they captured Saul Tigh at the end of the war ( or better yet… after he was discharged and a drunk and working out on a freighter hateing life - pass his time away off as a drunken bender!), coppied his memories ( maybe technology simular to greystone’s daughters “avatar” makeing tech) and eventualy sent the rapidly balding final five model back with his “memories” programed in.

Why is this important to me. Tigh being a vetran made him a better character. I felt the most betrayd by him being a cylon. He is the only one that made the whole thing not fit! Anybody else a I am ok with… but not tigh! So the cylons gave him false memories to HELP the humans resist them? I think not, I say they gave him a flawed man that reminded John of the original tigh and turned him loose! My explanation means those memories and that man WERE real… they just were someone else… and for me that makes the whole fiasco which is the 4th season much much more bearable!

there memory inplants. there are cylons and computers they can hack into anything especial back in the day during the war there was lots of chaos unless there someone to veryfi that he was there partially

We dont know Tighs entire backstory or his fake record.
There was a cut scene about him serving on a ship when Cylons boarded, but since it wasnt in the show proper, whether or not its canon is up to debate.
Whatever the case, Cavil could easily have manipulated colonial records to have Tigh exist. He made Sharon appear out of nowhere, why not Tigh as well? Heck if you think about it, not only did the final five just appear, every Cylon in whatever capacity on the colonies before the attack appeared out of nowhere. The cylons were master infiltrators.