Battlestar Galactica

That’s alright, more for us!

I cannot wait! I’m at the point now where, they start talking about the 5 mysterious cylons, I’m hoping that will open some doors! but I’m a little disappointed right now cause Kara T “Starbuck” just died!!! :frowning: :frowning: I think I’m going through the 5 stages of grief right now!

Whaat! I just happened to stumble upon this sight… Lucky me! :slight_smile:

SO! I just came back from Dragoncon, and it was like nothing I have ever been to! I could honestly spend all day telling you all how amazing it was, but I thought there was one part in particular that you would all like… There was a panel there, and it consisted of Richard Hatch and Herb Jefferson Jr., from the original BSG!!! I was so lucky to be apart of it, but you guys were too! I got to speak and take pictures with them and Richard actually signed my badge with a shout out for GWC :slight_smile: if you cant make it out, it says “GWC, Love you guys… Richard Hatch Captain Apollo”… BEST DAY EVER :slight_smile:

EAT IT COMIC-CON! I’m kidding. This was the biggest east coast BSG event of the year and maybe for some time to come. Not sure what is happening (has happened) with current and future NYC and Baltimore conventions but they are eerily BSG-less at present.

//youtu.be/Ugz-xo_1wJw

Here’s the first of three? four? BSG panels thanks to Ms. Truman. First time attending for Lucy Lawless. No video for Sunday yet.

BSG DragonCon 2013 Part 1