Battlestar Galactica Final Five Comic

In the most recent issue of final five things were interesting. We have witnessed the introduction of the first Cavil character as well as the further evolution of the first Tigh and in what my opinion is the basis for starbuck character in Pythia/Aurora. I will post a actual recap later tonight that will contain spoilers so this is your warning of my next post.

Wow I think I missed something.
I need clarification please.
Is there a BSG comic ?

Several. I’ve only read the Final Five ones, though I picked up the BSG manga out of curiosity.

Thanks for info.

I’m actually really enjoying this series, the whole Tigh, Cavil,Starbuck/Pythia/Aurora storyline is really interesting. BTW Kara is really starting to collect a lot of names! :slight_smile:

yeah. thanks from me as well. I am not currently into any comics but i will have to check these out…

mind if I ask where you’ve bought them? I haven’t seen them at Borders or Barnes & Noble

My subscription to that stopped for some reson. I thought maybe they got discontinued? I’m still getting my BSG Cylon War tho.

<_< Cylon war ended last month.

Anywayy as far as Final Five go…hoooooooooly crap what a POS imo. An original interpretation about something we know little about? Yeah I want to read that. /rolls eyes

i go a local comic shop for mine–the Final Five series is the best one so far I think

These comics have been out for a couple of months, but I should say there are SPOILERS in this post.

I have mixed feelings about the FF comics. On one hand I really wanted to know about Kobol and that whole backstory, but on the other hand I didn’t want it to be ruined for me.
I don’t think it has actually been ruined but I think they’re taking the whole “cycle” thing a little too literally. Like has been mentioned in this thread, some of the names are the same which is a little too convenient if you ask me. Head Six is there in that same red dress but says she’s actually a Lord of Kobol. They clearly make Starbuck’s story just a rerun of Pythia’s biography. It explains some things in an interesting way but I can’t figure out if I like their reliance on the TV series’ characters and artwork.

I’m not a comic book reader so maybe my opinion isn’t the best to read. If you’re interested I’d say it’s worth the $4 it costs. It’s apparently canon too!

I have read three of the four and I really like it. I am taking more as fan fiction rather then “Cannon”.

I can not find the fourth one. :mad:

Cause I think it comes out today

that would do it. thanks.

Maybe we’ll finally get to see what Daniel looked like. With all of the overblown theories surrounding the character that had to be quashed, I can’t help but wonder. If they draw him to look like Slick, aka Kara’s father, I’ll be rather annoyed.