Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome TRAILER

and the frakkin sharktapuss…don’t forget~!

Well, yeah… I know that this is the Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross feat. Karen O. ; but take away the glossy production values, I’m acknowledging the fact that they hadn’t strayed too far from the original, & that the original is by Led Zep

I love the end credit:

“IT’S TIME FOR A SYFY GAMECHANGE”

You got that right, SyFy. And this could have been it. Looks amazing! Built-in audience clamoring for more BSG! Huge internet buzz!

And you’re passing on it. Morons. Morons. Morons. Put out the DVD already so I can be done with you, SyFy. Because I am. Done.

SO, SAY WE ALL!!!

For anyone who missed the trailer…look what I found :smiley:

http://io9.com/5895080/totally-badass-trailer-for-battlestar-galacticas-cylon-war-prequel-blood-and-chrome

(I hope they don’t find and take this down…I just wanna keep hitting replay on it…note to self: must download this version of Immigrant Song)

Loved the trailer.
From movie, to TV pilot, to webisodes ?
Give us something guys !

Syfy network must be the ugly step child of comcast company. why would they just put on USA network or even NBC? Because it’s not like NBC doing very well please just put it out there so the mass can enjoy it before it becomes dated

SyFy has indeed moved into a new direction! It’s so exciting! They are putting people in a dark room and having them feel weird stuff in a 20 gallon aquarium tank. While we watch with night vision cameras. Wow. I want whatever the SyFy execs are smoking! The show is to be called Total Blackout. I’m sure they will fit wrestling in somewhere too. Because that’s what science fiction fans demand!

Can we change the title of this thread to “SyFy Is Garbage Now” ?

Blow me SyFy. Blow me.

Dude, I don’t think they’d know how to do THAT correctly either. :wink:

If they put on non science fiction programing that was interesting I would be OK. I am not OK.

it’s better than wrestling!

This reminds me of that short period of time before the nashiville network became spike and they were playing Star Trek movies daily. They were partial country and partial cool. Hope sci fi makes the correct decision.

I remember that too! It was a little odd, but who cares? Cable stations these days worry way too much about their branding, and keeping people for multiple shows. What does it matter if Star Trek fans watched Star Trek on TNN and country fans watched other stuff? Everybody got what they wanted, and advertisers got their viewers.
I bet most Wrestling fans who watch Syfy don’t stick around for their other shows, but Syfy probably doesn’t care. Put some cool dramatic series on for fans who like those, and put Wrestling on for people who like that. If the shows are popular it doesn’t matter if there is a lot of synergy.

This is bordering on pointless ranting at this point (where was the line? Look behind you.) but look at The Walking Dead and Mad Men. Totally different genres, about as different as shows can get on paper. But both are very popular and well received critically and commercially on the same network. There are probably lots of fans of both because they are both good. Whatever, when Syfy puts on some stuff I like I’ll watch that.

I just realised that the boy Adama is played by Erica Evan’s son, Tyler (from “V”)! I’m watching the show right now where’s he’s wearing a V pilot’s uniform, then I made the connection -

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Huffman

groan…he was annoying as hell on V (another show that got its legs cut out way too damned soon too I might add!!)…hopefully he’s grown up some and can live up to this enormous pair of boots he’s putting on…

We did that rewatch of the BSG Miniseries couple of nites ago - and now I remember again what a awesomely good show that was. I want more !! Come on give us Blood & Chrome. We’re here with our popcorn just waiting!

Yeah, and add to that Breaking Bad, Rubicon, and the new version of The Prisoner… Or HBO with Game of Thrones, Newsroom, How to Make it in America, and the upcoming American Gods…

It all comes down to “reputation for quality original series” which SyFy has really squandered post-BSG. (partly because they don’t want to commit budgets to ANY series or original movie…)

posted from my galactic robot phone via Tapatalk II

The actor playing Adama in Blood and Chrome is Luke Pasqualino.

Also I sat through the Battlestar: So Say We All panel at SDCC2012. Word from that is BSG: B&C is still an active project. They haven’t decided the media they are going to release it…web, direct to DVD or TV movie. Skiffy exec there when asked when it would be released just said “Soon”…so we will prolly be waiting awhile for it knowing Skiffy.

It all comes down to “reputation for quality original series” which SyFy has really squandered post-BSG. (partly because they don’t want to commit budgets to ANY series or original movie…)

Yeah, so why start now?

Heh. Wish I had a good retort to that. :frowning: