Batman Beyond Rewatch @ 9 PM ET

In case there was any doubt, this group of heroes was based on the Fantastic Four. They were supposed to make future appearances after this episode, but Marvel threatened to sue, obviously…

The one thing I never liked about this series was the police uniforms.

They look Kryptonian…

Oh, well normally we’d just storm the place, but it’s COUNCILMAN GREEN’S family so…

Good rule of thumb: Never trust a guy sporting the Hitler 'stache.

Yeah, it’s that kind of craaap that makes me crazy. Twenty-eight years of copyright was good enough for Thomas Jefferson, it’s good enough for you, son.

Blame Mickey Mouse.

Oh yeah, this new Batsuit is ultra-high-tech, with neural interface, strength magnification, and stealth capabilities. It’s pretty sweet.

ETA: Oh, and it can fly, too. :slight_smile:

I’m getting a common theme from these. Bad guys, not so bad compared to the real bad guys, still need to be stopped.

It’s hard out there for a Bat. :rolleyes:

I’m off to the Buffy frak party. Thanks for stopping me from talking to myself. :smiley:

i rewatched the the Mr. Freeze episode, when i saw this before i didn’t get the all Victor Fries background. Now that I’ve seen the BtAS Mr. Freeze, it made so much sense. Batman beyond paid so much homage to that series. The only thing different is Babara Gordan didn’t became disabled.