Batman 3 - The Dark Knight Rises

The title of the new Batman flick is The Dark Knight Rises

No Riddler

and no 3D (at least until WB begs and pleads for it) but bunches of IMAX

See all the goodness below

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2010/10/27/christopher-nolan-reveals-title-of-third-batman-film-and-that-it-wont-be-the-riddler/

Not crazy about the title, but everything else sounds right on.

Yeah, even though it’s not related to to the comics, I would’ve liked The Dark Knight Returns as a title better.

I like The Riddler, but I think he’s not far enough from The Joker when you consider how the villains are treated in Nolan’s Gotham City. You need something very different. The idea of a realistic Killer Croc that puts the entire city on edge and calls for the lesser of two evils sounds interesting.

Awaiting with great anticipation. 2012 will be a fantastic year for movies.

Hmm, to follow this logically through:

Batman 3 - The Dark Knight RisesBatman 4 - The Dark Knight Brushes his Teeth
Batman 5 - The Dark Knight Checks the Thermostat
Batman 6 - The Dark Knight Has Breakfast
Batman 7 - The Dark Knight Gets Dressed
Batman 8 - The Dark Knight Checks the Weather
Batman 9 - The Dark Knight Makes a Grocery List
Batman 10 - The Dark Knight Goes out to do Chores

Batman 11 - The Dark Knight gets Crazy Prepared for his next Batman Gambit. (Warning: TV Tropes.)
Batman 12 - The Dark Knight Does Sudoko.

Batman 13 - The Dark Knight debates which DVD to watch
Batman 14 - The Dark Knight crank calls Superman…again!

Batman 15 - Batman practices his intimidation face in front of the mirror.

Sorry I’m having a little trouble with order of the movies.
Try this:

Batman 3 - The Dark Knight Takes Viiagra
Batman 4 - The Dark Knight Rises
Batman 5 - The Dark Knight and Catwoman, IYKWIM
Batman 6 - If The Dark Knight’s Erection Lasts For More Than Four Hours, Call a Doctor

Batman 7 - Dr. Fate Explains He’s Not That Kind of a Doctor

Happy Halloween

//youtu.be/wc4DPA-H650

Not sure that Nolan has to much to worry about in taming WB on 3D considering the amount of money he made for them with the Dark knight. all in all it sounds good just want them to take there time get a seriously awesome villian and story together and not pull a spiderman three on us all.

No No No

if we follow the trend of movies you need

Batman 3 - The dark Knight Rises
Batman 4 - The dark knight In space (at this point no original actors and Nohlan is out)
Batman 5 - The dark knight In the Bronx
Batman 6 - The dark Knight VS Spiderman
Batman 7 - The dark Knight VS Spiderman II
Batman 8 - The dark Knight Final Chapter in 3D
Batman 9 - The dark knight rebooted (remake of the 1966 batman with bat shark repellent)

As for the news I’m happy they are starting to work on it, but I’ll keep my reservations about the villains and the casting since I was so wrong last time. (Yeah I laughed 2 days straight when they announced Heath Ledger as the jocker)

oh HELL TES

Saw the teaser trailer.

My sole complaint with the Nolan flicks is I don’t like what they did with Gordon. I liked the Year One presentation of him as a guy who still has some whoop-ass left in the tank.

I’m not a Bane fan…

BUT the little clip of Batman and (presumably) Bane squaring off looked awesome. Batman has the short-eared cosume, and the clip looks like something out of the comic Dark Knight Returns.

I am now breathless with anticipation.

//youtu.be/apMXFloDH6M

I like this Bane. Very cool. I’d totally wear that outfit.

oh hai Selina Kyle (Catwoman)

giggedy!

I could totally see you in that outfit. But it might shut you up for the first time in your life… could you handle it?

Yum.