Babylon 5: 4x12 Conflicts of Interest - 2/13 @ 11PM ET

What I wanna know is why GAribaldi’s ID is still active

Part of being on the inside of the system for a long time means knowing where the weak points are.

Whats great is the system recognized that someone snuck through customs, and it didn’t report anything until Zack came in to ask.

Probably a sign of the times in which the series was made. The level of automation that computers are capable of wasn’t really clear back then.

I always find it funny that ductwork is conveniently human sized!

Ugh! Would it have hurt them at all to have some real gun handling training?

the show “The Middlemen” had a great explanation for that.

Sheridan can throw Garibaldi off the station. And if he’s nice he can place him in a ship instead of an airlock.

Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.

Blew my mind when I heard that voice. Can’t believe they got him.

They were able to score quite a few surprises on this show.

Night all, long day at the Buy More tomorrow. Talk to all of you at the Buffy Frak on Wednsday.

G’night! Sleep well

For the life of me, I could not figure out what the frak was going on with Garibaldi. It really pissed me off too. At first I thot he had a horrible experience and he was just afraid of being violated again. He didn’t want to talk about his abduction and was keeping everything bottled up. Then he goes and disses Sheridan and crew and I thot he was an operative, switched with the real Garibaldi. I thot some Psi-Corp dude took Garibaldi’s place. Once he went to Mars, that made no sense because if they wanted to undermine Sheridan why would he go there?

Then JMS brought it all together…I had to have my jaw surgically put back on.