Babylon 5 3x20 And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place 12/26 @ 11PM ET

Saturday, December 26th, 2009
11 PM Eastern - 8 PM Pacific
4 AM (WED) UK/Ireland
5 AM (WED) Germany
12 PM (WED) Seoul
2 PM (WED) Melbourne

“Every day, here and at home, we are warned about the enemy. But who is the enemy? Is it the alien? Well, we are all alien to one another. Is it the one who believes differently than we do? No, oh no, my friends. The enemy is fear. The enemy is ignorance. The enemy is the one who tells you that you must hate that which is different. Because, in the end, that hate will turn on you. And that same hate will destroy you.”

And so it begins…

Z minus 14 days. What a great beginning with the blatent forshadowing.

My frakkin ISP!! I can’t go on the Forum from home. Ssssshhhh!!! Don’t tell me job, I am using VPN to frak!!

Assuming you can solve for Z. :slight_smile:

You have a seperate line for work at your home?

Try one of those proxies. It’s basically the same idea, just not involving your job. :slight_smile:

“Something here doesn’t make sense.”
“That’s what I thot when I ran across crotchety.” :smiley:

Look at that! Have bar will travel. The Centauri travel in style.

I love the Centauri guardsmen uniforms. They’re, well…

IBIMB :smiley:

The Centauri are great. The nobles talk so freely around the servents. Talk about rumours!

The’ve forgotten how to gather or hide information, or someone like Londo who does know how information is passed along.

To the nobility, servants are furniture. :rolleyes:

500 years in the future, and a hollowed out book still can be used to get stuff passed security? Is the TSA still around?

I think it’s all part of their culture. If you are caught sharing information you shouldn’t, you are killed. Other times it all comes down to money and power.

The rabbi was also Kosuf from Stargate.

Having the hollowed-out book being carried by clergy tends to go a long way, now as much as then…

Refa, under that light, with those eyebrows…

He reminds me of Rygel. :smiley:

So people can just wander into the commander’s office if the lights are out? The TSA is guarding B5 also?

I see it too! :smiley: