Babylon 5 3x16 War Without End, Part One 12/12 @ 11PM ET

Saturday, December 12th, 2009
11 PM Eastern - 8 PM Pacific
4 AM (WED) UK/Ireland
5 AM (WED) Germany
12 PM (WED) Seoul
2 PM (WED) Melbourne

"Entil’Zha. Entil’Zha. I was sent to find you. The ancient books told us that on this day, no sooner, no later we were to enter the sanctuary and open this. We did not know what was inside. It has waited, locked and sealed, for over 900 years… "

JMS speaks (when asked about Lucy and Ethel):

There’s almost NO ad-libbing allowed on the show. You can’t change a word unless someone comes to my office and approves it, and it can’t change the meaning. (I.e., the actor is having a hard time saying “shibboleth” or something.) Everything said in this show is scripted, offhand comments included.

If it ain’t on the page, it ain’t on the stage.

According to RDM, Star Trek was the same way. although I’m guessing for very different reasons.

Let me get this out of the way now. I love Zathras!! My wife quotes him all the time, especially when shopping. “Ahhhh…No you’re not the One. Not the One. You…You are the One.”

Given JMS had the whole five year arc planned. I could see the guy getting obsessive about what happens on screen. You wouldn’t want someone frakkin with your creation.

First time I saw Zathras earlier in the show I thought he was a ridiculous little character with no point. After this episode I fell in love with him.

I completely agree!

Minbar is just lovely.

I still love the Minbari ship designs

Marty McFly Western Union moment.

“How did he know you would be here? How did he know your name?”

He is Valen afterall. C’mon! :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL :smiley: I love your wife. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously. Just goes to show you how brilliantly he had this all planned out.

Me too. :slight_smile:

“They’re coming through. They’re killing us.”

Ivanova: Can we catch a break? Dang!

If tech every gets so good to create holodecks. I’m going to Minbar!

Ugh I just remembered the actor who played Zathras is gone now as well. :frowning:

“The beginning of what?”

Kosh(2) walks away

Um, thanx. Punk.

Oh NO! I haz a sad now as well.

Man, can you imagine what this show would be like if they had today’s CGI?

Yeah. Cancelled by FOX.