Babylon 5 3x15 Interludes and Examinations 12/12 @ 10PM ET

Of course, at this point it’s almost time to start [thread=‘8662’]War Without End, Part One[/thread]…

Sorry this didn’t work out tonight. Do y’all want to reschedule these episodes to next week?

Sorry I couldn’t make it due to work. If you reschedule for next week, that would be great, otherwise I should be able to catch up by next week.

I couldn’t make it either. I’ll reschedule.

Everything pushed back one week. We will frak Interludes and the first part of War Without End this weekend. See ya there, lurkers!

Anyone else here tonight?

Yes. /Kosh

Hoo-ray! It’s 'Talos!

'sup Aset! We ready to frak this baby!!

At this point in the series, B5 had hit its stride and would just keep on running.

Heck yeah! We’re kicking into high gear now!

Absolutely by this point I was no longer watching because nothing else was one. I was anxiously awaiting the next episode. If I recall correctly I was involved in an X Files discussion group where several of us were excitedly talking about it every week.

JMS says…

[i]"And yeah, it does hurt. Pat Tallman was devastated at the screening. Even my own crew wouldn’t talk to me for a day or so after the script came out.

Which is when I knew it was the right thing to do."[/i]

Remind you of someone. RDM

Alright I’m starting

Absolutely, RDM & JMS have definitely parallels.

I started watching this in syndication on TBS. I got to see it everyday. I couldn’t imagine waiting a week for each episode. I loved coming home everyday to watch a new episode.

“When the Vorlon runs to ground, I worry.”

No doubt.

Poor Londo.

It’s been said before and will be said again.

First time we see the Shadows!!

I paused that and just stared.

Kosh is hiding…not good! And of course Londo is happy!