Babylon 5 3x04 Passing Through Gethsemane 10/24 @ 11PM ET

Saturday, October 17th, 2009
11 PM Eastern - 8 PM Pacific
4 AM (WED) UK/Ireland
5 AM (WED) Germany
12 PM (WED) Seoul
2 PM (WED) Melbourne

“We do not believe in any individual god or gods but rather, we believe that the soul is, um - What is a good term? A non-localized phenomenon.”

You can watch the episode online here.

I do not think I will be able to stay awake, Goodnight all.

Good night Leah!

I love this episode. Who doesn’t love Brad Dourif?

This is one of those episodes that blew me away. Similar to ‘Believers’ from season 1, it was a huge departure from a Star Trek template episode which at the time was considered the norm for a sci-fi TV show.

JMS talks about the moral ambiguity of the episode:

I believe this was also something RDM mentioned in one of his podcasts about how he treated BSG. He did not want to hand-hold the audience. He wanted them to think.

The kid from the Child’s Play movies? :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe you’re right. If I remember correctly that particular sentiment was expressed when he was asked about New Caprica being an allegory on iraq.

I’m finally home from work, and I have to be up early again tomorroe morning for more work. Fun.

So I’ll stay awake as long as possible.

No, the dude from Lord of the Rings!

This episode also touched me personally. I found out that the writer is an atheist. First time I heard that I was like, “Whut? How can an atheist understand Christianity better than most Christians?” Really helped me grow.

Forgive me. I was young at the time.

Good night!

Yeah me too. As much as I’d love to stay up and watch this, I am beat. Nite, y’all have a great time frakkin this great episode.

The Atheist God does not forgive.

Without knowing for sure, I would venture to guess probably raised Catholic.

Good night 'Talos!

I’m alright. I don’t think they exists.

You have a good night too

I have always loved Lyta!

Oh, ye of too much faith. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s Lyta! She’s been shacking up with Vorlons.

Sorry. I couldn’t leave…snooze