Atlantis Frak Parties?

Is there any interest in doing Frak Parties for Stargate Atlantis? If so, what times would work for any interested parties?

Tuesday evenings won’t work for me since I’m an Assistant Scoutmaster for a Boy Scout troop that meets on Tuesdays.

I might be up for that. I’m sure others would as well.

Whenever you decide to do it, just PM me so I can make sure it gets on the schedule. :slight_smile:

I would love to, especially since I just started watching Atlantis again. Too bad for me Im usually asleep by 1930 EST. One of these days Im actually going to make it to one of these frak parties.

Would there be any opposition to starting with Rising on Saturday the 16th at 3 PM Eastern? I see there are Sunday afternoon frak parties, but not Saturday afternoon ones.

If the response is good, we could continue at that timeslot. I’d miss some because of campouts, but I should be around for most of them.

Frak parties can be any time that works for those who wish to attend them. There’s no reason they can’t earlier or later than the ones we already do.

So Saturdays at 3 PM ET then?

Yeah, sounds good to me. Probably too late of notice for this week, since only the last half season is on Hulu.

OK then, Rising on the 16th. Two eps a week?

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Sat. at 3pm sounds good to me. :slight_smile:

Well, it doesn’t look like there was enough interest to go on to Season 2 for these, but tomorrow is the Frak Party for the first two full episodes of any Stargate series I ever saw, The Siege Parts 1 and 2.

I always forget.:frowning: I need to get a frak party alarm clock or something.