Asinine Ramblings

I think asinine ramblings needs its own sub-forum, not just a thread.

I’m not just the thread president. I’m also a member.

Don’t use the words president and member in the same post unless you mean it.

That was not a quote.

Yeah, after all, it’s what we’re best at !!!:slight_smile:

Holy craaaap, I’m coming up on 600 posts…I think I need an intervention…

shrugs You look OK.

IBIMB

IYKWIM

Shouldn’t that be “6000”?

Oh my good. That must have been the Ur-IYKWIM back then…

oooo yesiree bob

and pike…

and interestingly, March 11 - 600 posts… June 4 - 1790… holy craaap

we had the intervention. told him he was not contributing enough to the community and needed to devote more time to posting. as you can see, it was successful

And to think I used to do housework in the morning ! This is more fun and I don’t need to be able to actually see my floor or countertops anyway.:smiley:

OK, first I’m sort of embarrassed that I was the last person to post here back in June !!

But

Does anyone have a link to a site where a guy could order some cool BSG bumperstickers…I just bought a new mv and would like to really make sure no girls will talk to me…

Thanks in advance !

try cafepress

considering your locale and the recent thread you northeasterners had going, may i suggest this one

Agreed. That would be a unique sight.

I didn’t realize that the original thread would never die.

If you really want no girl to ever talk to you again, you should first get some BSG bumperstickers, then invest in a pair of Trucknutz.

Weren’t those just made illegal in Florida?

Thanks LD ! Some good ones in there, and I didn’t even think of Cafe Press…sorry Cafe Press !

LOL, Trucknutz…not in a million frakking years !! :smiley:

is there one or two asses in asinine? kekeke… so sorry, i couldn’t help it… asinine rambling of my own ^_*