Arrested Development: The Movie - Come On!

Will the funniest tv show ever made give birth to the funniest movie ever made? Will we get new chicken dances and new magic tricks from GOB?

According to Jeffrey Tambor, the movie is a ‘go’. :slight_smile:

Squeeee! That is so freaking cool! :smiley:

I recently watched the series on Hulu.com and have since purchased all seasons on DVD. I was stoked when I read they were doing a movie.

Brilliant, I can’t wait. Hopefully it will be as good as the series was.

Come On!

A trick is something a hooker turns for money, Gob does illusions

I don’t see how they could really screw it up. All they have to do is make a really long episode of the show that takes place after the end of the series and I will be happy - on and they have to have all the same people back of course.

According to Jason Bateman, the movie is still a ‘not so fast’.

DAMMIT GEORGE MICHAEL!!!

A magic trick you say? Go on…

Now, now…sometimes whores do tricks for cocaine…or candy. :smiley:

Jason Bateman and David Cross were on Keith Olbermann’s show last week in advance of Hancock and basically confirmed the rumors, although they stopped short of saying it was “a go.” Rather they said the powers that be still needed to sign off on it, but that it was a likelihood.

I wonder what an AD movie would be like. Would it continue the story? Would it still be a faux documentary? Will it be as funny without the need to bleep the bad language or the “on the next” fake teasers? Who will save our village?

Or cocaine.

I’ve been waiting for this, “New Warden” the movie.

SQUEEEEEE

[SIZE=“2”]sorry[/SIZE]

http://movies.hollyscoop.com/arrested-development/jeffrey-tambor-confirms-arrested-development-movie_1153.aspx

“Jeffrey Tambor Confirms Arrested Development Movie”

After being insanely busy for so long, I finally have more free time than I know what to do with, so, based off Armando’s recommendation, I finally caught the show on Hulu. I thot the show was brilliant, and they need to hurry up with this movie if they are going to do it. Come on!

If you go to Walmart you can pick up seasons one and two on a single package for less than $20. That’s less than Franklin Comes Alive!

Jeffrey Tambor must have hid the contract for the movie in the walls of the banana stand for safe keeping…

Michael Cera was the big hold out for the longest time… but he’s signed on too.

Yey!

He seems to be doing the best post AD. Plenty of movies it seems. Although from what I’ve seen he’s pretty much played the exact same charachter as George Micheal (not the famous singer-song writer :D) each time.

Yeah…it’s starting to wear thin, which is too bad. Jason Bateman’s doing all right, though. He seems to be making the best career choices post-AD (unlike poor G.O.B. who can’t seem to pick a decent script. I mean: G-Force, Will? COME ON!)

NEW EXCLUSIVE CLIP! SQUEE!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/25/arrested-development-buster-lucille/