Anyone watch "Burn Notice"?

I finally watched the S3 finale last night. I had started to be bored with the show, but, whoa! not anymore.

(I love me my Bruce Campbell. And Sharon Gless is always amazing.)

Anyway.

I do. Boy, pay-as-you-go cell phones are useful for just about everything.

What was it Fiona had in her teeny hip-purse? Money, phone, gun, duct tape…

If I used all the knowledge I’d gained from Burn Notice I’d be frakkin dangerous

Dear Thunder and Default,

I am left wondering if Management set up the whole thing to mess with Michael and make him come back. Isn’t that what the psychopath-spy meant by “just like me”? Also, how would psychopath have come up with a million dollars and his own team from rendition if not for Management?

sigh

Like any good season ender, it left me wanting the next episode RIGHT NOW. I’m torn though, the season ender for S1(?) where he drove into the trailer seemed to be pretty much wasted. I want the start of S4 to really blow my mind.

watched it for a while. but i kind of lost interest.

maybe i’ll give it another chance.

Michael Westen is definitely showing his dark side this season. Is anyone else still watching?

Its lost a lot of its luster over the years. Still is a good show.

This season was suuuuuper over acted

I love this show, even though the characters have changed quite a bit since the beginning and not all in the best way. Mythbusters did a great show centered on on BN and found quite a few of the things Michael says to be true and/or plausable. There’s some things I want to try, but I may end up blowing the building. :slight_smile: