Anyone want to play Portal 2 (on XBox 360)?

I’ve been a fan of the Portal series for a while now, but I’ve yet to have a chance to play through the co-op campaign. I thought I’d see if anyone was interested. There’s a free DLC pack with a new co-op campaign that I would like to play also. I want to see the story, but I’d like to do a little achievement hunting and get the multiplayer ones while going through it.

I’m in Ireland so I imagine there might be some scheduling problems with a lot of people here (damn timezone differences), but I’ll try to be as flexible as I can

Too bad, coz I’ve only played 2/3s of the co-op campaign and would love to finish it at some point. But alas, I’m on the PC.

I got Portal 2 at the meetup, but I haven’t had a chance to play it yet. Between the timezone difference and my lack of familiarity with the game, I’m not sure I’d be the best choice.

Do you have to play with the same person through the whole campaign, or is it possible to do different levels with different people depending on availability at the time?

:slight_smile: sounds like a plan and im in the same timezone no less (well at the moment im on CET in the Netherlands) im going to be back in the UK for a couple of weeks maybe we can sort something out ?

Sounds awesome. Let me know when you’re back, I imagine PMs would be the most efficient.