Anyone else looking forward to tonight's episode?

I am. According to the Caprica podcast, the show is gonna start to take a totally new direction with this episode. That’s what he said. I can’t wait to see what direction that will be. I bet they create daggits. That would be cool.

Wait. Wasn’t it last night? Did I step into the time vortex again? Where the frak are those lotto numbers?

I won’t reveal any spoilers…I guess…but it was/is another great episode. (oh no time travel grammar, always a chore)

Yeah, I just found out it was Saturday. How embarrassing! The good thing is I won’t miss my dentist appointment, which is today! Guess I’ll watch it when I get back. Don’t tell me nothin!

Sooo, I shouldn’t tell you that a Daggit falls from the sky and lands on Gemenon. Zoe tries on some wigs for her robot body and Lacy learns to pole dance in order to infiltrate the STO. GrandmaAdama catches PapaJoe crying in a closet and slaps him with a fresh severed limb. You can count on me. My lips are sealed.

Lacy starts pole dancing !!! Frak the dentist, I’m straying home to watch this!

And Serge, oh man, Serge. Wow, just wow.

oooh~! I’m dying to hear the meetup podcast… but didn’t they say it’s gonna come out sometime next tuesday or something like that? :confused:

oh wait… you’re talking about the Caprica podcast?

Spoilers for this episode! Don’t read anything below until you’ve caught the show.

After watching this episode, I’m reminded of something a leader once said:-

“When we fought the Cylons, we did it to save ourselves from extinction, but we never answered the question, ‘why?’ Why are we, as a people, worth saving? We still commit murder because of greed and spite and jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept responsibility for anything that we’ve done, like we did with the Cylons. We decided to play God, create life, and when that life turned against us, we comforted ourselves in the knowledge that it really wasn’t our fault, not really. You cannot play God and then wash your hands of the things that you’ve created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can’t hide from the things that you’ve done anymore.”

Love, love, love, love, love Daniel and Zoe (So frakked up, and yet so heartbreaking. And totally wonderful to watch), but yawn on Adama (who can’t seem to be anything more than a dull wimpy stupid guy and I much rather see Tamara deal with her ‘situation’ than to watch Adama stumble through NCC with his wimpy self), and double yawn on the whole Clarice/Amanda’s spooky brother thing (he reminds me of Leoben with his creepiness, only much duller).

I can’t believe there’s only one more episode til the ‘hiatus’. That blows.

i have to say i am a bit confused… i bet the actors were too…

when Daniel brought Zoe into the board room a few episode ago, Zoe in the machine was all happy and proud about her dad…

anyway, i wish they would resolve a few plot lines a bit quicker… feels like not much is moving along.

You lied! Lacy wasn’t in the pole dancing scene! :frowning:

You didn’t see that?!! Maybe they edited it out for your broadcast…

Ten episodes, then a hiatus? Five acts in a single hour? It’s amazing to me that Caprica is as good as it is, a real testament to the producers, writers, directors, editors and actors. And I hope that these ten episodes made a big enough splash to foster some good will for MOAR “SEASONS”!!!

I guess it’s soon time to hit Amazon and buy a classic sci-fi series or two.

I think you guys are telling a big fat lie about Lacy pole dancing. You should be ashamed of yourselves to get my hopes up like that over a LIE. :frowning:

And I thot you’d be upset about the daggit…oh well.