Any Second Lifers out there?

Just curious if there were any Second Life users on the forums… could be fun to organize an inworld frak party/ meetup perhaps? And if anyone is in SL, there is a really great RP sim going on… recreating and “reliving” the events of Galactica… what better way to wait for new episodes than to put yourself into the series, so to speak…

The sim can be found by looking up Battlestar Pacifica inworld… they have built pretty accurate recreations of a few of the ships and such… and you can be colonial, or Cylon (if thats what floats your boat… if they even had boats ;))

If any users are on the forums, I would love to meet up in world… just search for Orpheus Angkarn (my AV name)

Yeah… I just got into it. My avatar’s name is “Serenity Washborne”.

:slight_smile:

Is there a good place to get BSG clothes?

Rorlins

Bumping, b/c I just got into it (via The GF.) Anyone have any favorite spots they want to share?

I’ve been into Second Life for a few months now. I think it’s really good chat software and I recently found a game called the Kaaos effect (I think I spelled it right) it’s a game where you’re lost in time and you solve puzzles to get home. I thought it was a lot of fun.

quick note* I’m not sure how long that game will be there I hear they are planning building other stuff (though I could be mistaken)

There’s also a group called Madpea on orange island that makes more games or something (just joined that group so i’m not sure)

I have been in Second Life for about two years now. I usually hang out in the clubs and go shopping like a little girl. Most of the cool places that I have been have been rebuilt a couple times.

I remember this one place that would teleport you into a square room with white walls. You would sit in a chair and touch a panel beside the chair and the room would turn into a photorealistic scene. Would be in the middle of an Itailain village square, or on top the the Empire State building. It was too cool

The Examiner (which is sort of a local paper/website for a bunch of communities) has a Second Life beat.

Here is a link to a Blog called Mermaid Diaries it has a section on travel and siteseeing in Second Life. I have been to a couple to the these they are pretty good. The blog is also very informative on building and general SL stuff

Found the madpea web page http://madpeagames.com/Joomla/

Check out “Battlestar Pacifica” I suspect that’s the place.

I have applied to Battlestar Pacifica to get into the Role playing group looks cool. I have only looked around one ship there I am sure that they have shops somewhere