Anime/Manga Section Discussion

Perhaps the man with the Pike in his hand?

Aren’t Animanga questions better than others?

Lol! I was thinking of maybe having the Suggestions thread renamed to the FAQ thread, but it’s not the way I’d want it to be yet. If no one else does it, I’ll try to FAQ-ify it up tomorrow.

I believe I’m off to a good start on the FAQ. It’s not pretty atm. I’ll do what I can over the next few days. If anyone has any suggestions, please comment on that thread. I tend to be wordy (no duh), so I welcome any advice on making it more concise or easier to read in general.

Any comments on these Frak suggestions? Porco Rosso should be pretty easy with enough advance notice. I do like The Third, but I’m the only one I know who has seen it.

Sure Porco Rosso is good. It may be better to do some of the more popular titles before The Third. I would like to pick a time that would make it as convenient as possible for people to attend. I think most people are spending time with their families on Sunday which is when we did it before.

Thursday nights seem clear for September according to the forum Calendar.

Another suggestion I have is Tokyo Godfathers. When I first saw it, it reminded me of a Miyazaki movie for grown-ups.