Anime fans post here!

So are there any anime fans here?

Present!! :D:D

YAY!! Sooo What anime’s?

You have a wonderfull name too.

woooooim one
I just watched all of Neon Genesis Evangelion…in 1 day. It was crazy.

NO!!!Yeah I’ve never been a big fan of Eva. I’m more of a Gundam fanboy.:cool:

I love Evangelion. Any hear anything about the new CGI Eva movies?

Is it a TV series? I thought it was a movie.

It was an anime series then they did a movie that was a alternate ending to the series called End of Evangelion.

Here is a page with some info. The only thing I have heard in the last few years is that Weta (famous for LOTR Trilogy) is pushing hard for it and has done concept art for it. I haven’t heard of any actors or a director attached.

I am another huge anime fan. Naruto is the greatest of all. Perhaps you could tell by my name? Here are some of my other favorites:
Bleach
Chrono Crusade
Ghost in the Shell
Akira
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Graveyard of the Fireflies
and all of Hayao Miyazaki’s movies.

I also love Princess Mononoke, it made me tear up. Im a big outdoorsman, and a believer in the Forest Spirit, and it really touched me.
What Im interested in watching is :
Akira
Ghost in the Shell
Gundam
Fullmetal Alchemist(already seen a wee bit)
if any of you know where i can ‘get’ these lease shoot me an email@ ‘ablock@cfl.rr.com’ we need to keep that kind of thing off the boards.

So Ive decided to deny the exisistance of the last 10 minutes of Neon Genesis Evangelion
it sucked
now im off to find the movies to get a decent ending

I’ve heard the Weta rumor too. What I was talking about is that there was suppose to a new set of Evangelion movies that retell the series but with CGI animation or something. This was going to be by the same creators of the orginal series.

I’m indifferent about the endings. I think the original ending was cool. I really liked that weird psychological self realization bit. Then End of Eva is fun to watch but seems like overkill. For some reason I feel like BSG is going to end the same way.

Sorry, yeh the remake is called Rebuild of Evangelion and they have only released 1.0. I haven’t seen anything with a American release date but it is available by alternate means and I have to say it is excellent. They said 2.0 should be released in Japan this year but it looks like they are having delays and it may be next year. There should be four parts if all goes to plan.

If anyone wants to start watching gundam I ask you please watch Gundam 00 It is a new show coming to Sci Fi this november. Here’s a link to the site. http://gundam00.bandai-ent.com/ An if anyone has not seen Ghost in the Shell SAC You don’t know what your missing!! Oh hey sean gundam 00 is done by the same people who did FullMetal!

Hm. I guess I could be called an anime fan.

Favorites:
Gundam 08th MS Team
Ghost in the Shell
Spriggan
Blue Gender
Evangelion
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star
Gurren Lagann

Hm. That’s about it I guess.

Gundam 00 looks pretty sweet though

Yes Gundam 00 is a VERY GOOD SHOW. I can’t wait for it to come out!

Wait, Gundam series is still going on? I remember I used to watch it 20 years ago. It was my first sci-fi.

Samurai X
Vampire hunter D
Princess Mononoke
Ghost in the Shell
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Helsing