And it's official!

Warning: Minor spoilers about the general direction of season 6.

[spoiler]
We’ve done flash backs, flash forwards, time travel, and now … flash sideways!

“On the heels of that intriguing statement, Evangeline Lilly (‘Kate’) gave Lost fans a new term to chew on – ‘flash-sideways.’ Adding to Kim’s mention of the two different dimensions, Lilly got pretty specific, saying, ‘Kate, on the island, she’s sort of the standard of normalcy. And back in these flash-sideways – it’s very exciting that I can talk about it finally! – she’s a fugitive again. She’s on the run again. Only this time, instead of being tormented by it, she’s digging it. She sort of gets her kicks from it.’”

From http://tv.ign.com/articles/106/1065366p1.html
[/spoiler]

[SPOILER]Wooohooo! That’s what Kate does.
Prediction: The Patsy Kline song in her flash sideways will be ‘Crazy’.[/SPOILER]

I’m tempted, but strong to resist reading those minor spoilers.

Well, you’re a stronger person than I am! All I’ll say is that after having a flash forward season and a time travel season, I think you’ll like the new “story-telling device” for Season 6.

A “flashing time travel” season? :wink:
I just hope that the live streams that will be posted in a chat are going to work. Otherwise my waking up at 2:30 am will be for nothing.:smiley:

It is, but the effect I experience while watching the show without being spoiled is like a comparison between the effect of coffee to the party drug Speed.
So I’ve been clean about big and medium spoilers for a few years.:slight_smile:
You, who need to know every detail way in advance, fine. As long as you don’t spoil us other viewers.